July 23, 2008
Blogs Away!
Well, well, well the day has finally come. It's like I couldn't think of any more reasons why not to do a blog anymore. It's just that I'm so popular and with so many friends and my lack of time and my bad track record with keeping up with emails, I just figured this would be the best way for me to keep friends and family in touch with us and with our kids and with what is going on here in Canada. So hopefully you'll all enjoy. Also, if any of you friends and fam have a blog as well, make sure you email me an invite to view it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! Yeah I'm so excited! It looks great Julie!
Hey Julie, I don't know if you remember us, we were in the same BYU married student ward in Orem. I caught your blog address from the Newcomers (I love that Rebecca is so awesome about keeping track of everyone so the rest of us don't have to try very hard.) Anyway, loved seeing your cute family and that cracks me up that your Canucks now. (Dustin served his mission in Montreal.) Visit our blog anytime! brudblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment