So this morning when I got up after being prompted like 5 times from Chloe to wake up, I went in the girls' room and Chloe was practicing writing her name in a notebook. She goes, "Look Mom, I made the 'L' so big and long that 'O' AND 'E' can have a ride!" (Big, proud smile on her face.) She already has a trademark signature at age 4.
August 23, 2008
Come on and take a free ride!
So this morning when I got up after being prompted like 5 times from Chloe to wake up, I went in the girls' room and Chloe was practicing writing her name in a notebook. She goes, "Look Mom, I made the 'L' so big and long that 'O' AND 'E' can have a ride!" (Big, proud smile on her face.) She already has a trademark signature at age 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she is your daughter... a trademark signature is somewhat of a requirement. i LOVED the pictures of tats!
Yaaaaaay Chloe! Ha ha ha! That's awesome!
Post a Comment