Pages

December 14, 2008

Brrrrrr to the BRRRRRR!

You thought yesterday was cold?!!!!
P.S. This is a.m.
P.S.S. Am I the only one who LOVES atomic clocks?
What kind of inaccurate world did I live in before?


5 comments:

Marnie said...

I can't help but shudder when I see that temperature. I once saw -9 degrees on my mission and I couldn't walk. I can't imagine living there. I'm so sorry.

Sullivan Family said...

Oh MY GGOOSSHH!!! How are you surviving?? You are welcome to come live with us for the winter! GINA

melis said...

OUCH! Tell me you have BearForce and you have not taken it off to do anything! Today it has been 15 here and I want to die! I can't imagine. We got a bunch of ice (nothing like last year however) - school was cancelled today and again tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed to tell you the truth - we have a big break coming up, these are not the days I needed off :). I'm glad that your house is warm - we can't seem to get ours to stay consistently above 60. We bought an extra space heater today... but who am I talking to... and I'm rambling, sorry. Love you!

Diana said...

Brrr that is COLD!! We have been a little on the cold side in Golden too. When Nick left for school at 6am today it was -10 so we feel for you! Lets hope that it warms up for all of us soon! Oh and tell Chloe that Blaine asked for a Little Einstiens rocket for Christmas :)

Eliza said...

I DO love the atomic clocks. We own two and we like to watch them both to see if they change time at exactly the same time (they don't). Now I worry at exactly how accurate they are. I know they are pretty dang close though.