(Interview right after Tooth #1 "Pearly" came out.)
What was the cool thing that happened today?
Today I lost my first tooth. I was a little bit afraid because it hurted. And also I felt like I was so excited that the tooth fairy could come tonight. I'm so excited for the tooth fairy to come!

What did your tooth feel like before it came out?
It felt really really wiggly and when my mom pulled it, it hurt! But then today a magical sight, a miracle happened, it was that my tooth fell out. My first one.
What does it feel like now that the tooth is gone?
It feels like there's a little door in my mouth and it's a cute, little tooth you know. Maybe I could show you it if you come quickly to my house or I could show you it tomorrow at church if you visit. Also, I could tell you about it instead of showing it to you if you can't come.
(A few days later.)
Did the tooth fairy come?
Yes. My mommy gave me some choices and I picked the funnest, coolest, coolest, sparkliest one. It was the coolest. You know? The choices were: put the tooth under your pillow, put the tooth in a treasure box or put the tooth in a glass. I filled a glass up with water and dropped the tooth inside the water and the coolest part is you see the fairy dust in the water.(Good thing she didn't notice the "fairy dust" on my jeans the next day. Woops.)

(P.S. Note to future "Tooth Fairies". Gel food coloring sucks for this application. Invest in some old skool dye if you don't already have it. Or you can just use some beet juice like I did here. If you do use beet juice, dispose the rest of it or you might have some close calls the following day. )
She brang me a DARBY DOLL (Did you all know Christopher Robin had a little sister who is a super slueth? She's a little freaky looking but Chloe LOVES her.)!
(Interviewed today.)
Last Sunday, I lost my second tooth.
Tell me what happened.
Daddy was out of town to camp at a campsite and we saved the tooth for him to pull out since Mommy did the first one but his fingers happened to be too big so he couldn't pull the tooth out. Mommy had to pull it out again! It was so sad for Dad but I just knew his fingers would be too big, his tippies (tips of his fingers?)were too big!
What did it feel like?
It didn't feel like the other one but it did hurt a little bit. There was lots of blood on this one.
Was it as exciting to lose another tooth?
It was a little exciting but the first one was better.
Did the tooth fairy come?
Yes. I chose this time to put it under my pillow. It actually happened that she found my tooth. (my sister gave me the hint to put the tooth in a Ziploc so you can find it easier and not lose it.) I think she lives up in heaven you know. So next time you lose a tooth, you should think about heaven. (nice advise from a kid huh?) And she brang me 4 monies! (quarters) and a pony coloring book (Dollar Store). It had Toola, Pinkie, Rainbow, Scootie and Cheery all in it yeah and also Starsong and Sweetie Belle (can you tell she's obsessed yet?).
My second tooth's name was "Cloudy" and it was a "he" not a "she". It was the boyfriend of "Pearly". Isn't that a little funny? It is so hilarious. Do you know what that means, it means funny. If you ever say hilarious, it means funny. (This fool could talk all day.)

5 comments:
congratulate Chloe for me - wonderful accomplishment and great interview. i just love that she is SO much like you - looks, word choice... it's wonderful - wish I could see you both!
I don't have fat fingers. I just happen to be married to a woman with small enough fingers to be considered surgical instruments. So compared to her, of course my fingers look like Fezzik's.
Wahoo! I can post my first comment since I now have a blog! (I haven't written anything on it, but I have one). Fantastic work capturing her responses for her to read later. So entertaining, that one! And I'm glad someone finally let Greg know about his "tippies"!
Congratulations, Chloe. I love her ridiculous outfits. Penny would be jealous. She's starting to appreciate that sort of over the top dressing, as long as it involves tutus and princess looking things.
By the way, great photos of the missing teeth.
I am becoming the worst at leaving comments now that I have google reader. Sorry! I love how she did something different with both teeth. How clever. Okay really, I love everything about you and Chloe. (Not Greg though, big fingers aren't my thing.) PS. Have you read Junie B Jones yet? Totally Chloe!
Post a Comment