So maybe she can't walk like the rest of us yet, but I'd say she definitely understands the concept. Tati does this all the time and we all think it is so cute. It is just a matter of time now before nothing is safe in our house (well, not that things are really that safe now either with this fool).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a doll!
Cute! Emily pointed out that she is wearing "Superman" colors. My little superhero lover!
Funny Em because we call this her "Wonder Woman" outfit. And the blue dress has sparkle blue stars on it. :-)
Penny's asked to watch this several times. She keeps saying, "Tati cute!" in her silly, weird voice.
I can't belive your little Tatti. She is so cute! She looks just like ya all except for that blonde hair. Where did she get that from? I love her little nose snuffel too :)
Post a Comment