Pages

October 30, 2009

I Love My Cabby!

Remember when you were little (everybody my age) and it was all about the Cabbage Patch Kids? My mom even had some like black market hook-up with my kindergarten teacher, Miss Ollrich, where we went to her house outside of school and bought some of the CPKs. I'm pretty sure they were fakes or else full of drugs.

Well, my fun sister bought Chloe the next generation of CPK when she was little. Chloe was never really into babies because the My Little Ponies had some magic power over her (probably also full of drugs) so we saved it for Tati who LOVES IT!

She:
  • Shares her gum with the "Baby".
  • Shares her food and drink with baby.
  • Wants to change "Baby's" diaper.
  • Gets mad if you don't kiss baby at nap time.
  • Wants to take the baby in the car every time. If the baby gets left at home, her mother has been known to turn around and go back for it.
  • Puts rocks inside the baby's outfit because the baby doesn't have any pockets.
THANK YOU AUNT CARLIE!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

She's so cute. I love her crazy hair.

Just Be us said...

Julie! Totally remember! In fact I'm sure we played Cabbage Patch dolls together! I laughed at your mention of your mom having a "connection", because my dad used to travel to Korea and bring us back dolls, really cheap! So funny. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I forget these memories as I have 4 boys so we don't see the old retro girl stuff around my house!