Pages

November 16, 2009

Love List Lunes

Well, I had to start doing this after reading my friend Laura's blog. You should go meet her, here. She is pretty hilarious. We were roommates in college and also in the MTC which seems like several lifetimes ago. I took it as a sign that this was in fact the week that I was starting my love list because I was just thinking this weekend about how much I love the sun. I don't know that rules about loving the same thing on a Monday but since I know La and I know she won't mind, today I love Sunshine See, I used to live in a basement so I know what a 5 month winter is like without sunshine, I can even more so attest to my love of sunshine. But I'll keep my reasons brief:
  • Because it makes me warm.
  • Because with it on your back, you will have the best nap.
  • Because it reminds me of warmer weather coming later.
  • Because shining through stained glass, it wakes up happiness in me.

No comments: