So I don't call this place the "Crazy North" for nothing. I gotta say I've really met some great people here and also some great characters. I got invited out to a "girls night" where we "decorated" our friends' backyard for her birthday. Check it out:

I could only seem to find a flower mask to protect my identity. Where's the balaclava when you need it?

Yeah, t.p-ing is like so high school, you know what I mean? Real women just throw bras around. 40 bras to be exact. Where does one procure 40 bras you're wondering? Well, first one asks for donations (I mean everybody has at least one that is on the way out anyway) and then you have to hit up a few thrift stores for the rest. 40 bras. Just think about that one for a while. That's a lot of bras. It was all so organized and so easy. I couldn't figure out if it was because we were older and so much smarter about the vandalism or if it was because it was bras and not t.p. Since there were 5 of us, we each only had to deal with 8 bras. It wasn't too hard but you really did have to put your "chest" into it. I mean we did try to hang low so as not to be seen and kind of wabble to and fro to stay out of the sensor security light. I gotta say, it went by too fast. Yeah, too fast, like our getaway.

It was such a fast and slidey getaway that the camera couldn't even keep up with us. Luckily we didn't fall into any "booby traps". Now you're all "abreast" of the low down. Any friends passing a milestone soon? Maybe you could set some "booby traps" of your own.
p.s. Her almost 12 year daughter was excited at some of the smallish ones we left there. It is kind of like the gift that keeps on giving.
And then just when we thought the night couldn't get any better, we ran into the w.t. version of the General Lee.
7 comments:
That's hilarious! 40 bras?!?! You guys are seriously crazy!
You have got to be kidding me, well not, the pictures prove that you are something else and to think what Chloe can now do and MOM can't say a word, HA HA.
That was great! Eric turns 40 this year. What guy wouldn't want to wake up to 40 bras hanging from the trees outside? Thanks for the idea :)
That was super clever. Once (in 4th grade) we dipped our friend's bra (she was the only one who wore one) in water and then put it in the freezer overnight at a sleepover.
So much for a covert operation! Fun documentation.
Oh my heck this is the funniest thing ever. I must remember this one for some unlucky gal :) I bet it was a hoot. You would totally be in on something like this Julie. Love it!!
that post it from melanie :) I must log on again as myself. He he
Post a Comment