
We've been extra smug this week because it has been snowing back in O Canada. We need to soak up the rays while we can. It has been so awesome to go to the beach with the girls. Surprisingly Tati doesn't like the water but would rather lay on the towel in the sun. I wonder where she gets that from? I've been trying to lay out everyday but I'll probably still go home super white. I just don't really ever tan. But as long as I don't burn, I'm good.
Just wanted to share some pics. This one was tricky to take because of the freaking delay on my camera. Someday I'll have one of those nice ones with no delay. Then I can take 3000 pictures on my vacation like somebody I know. I love this beach. We seriously have seen a pod of dolphins pass by like every time we go there. It is something that you can never get used to--so rad.

And here's her beach bootie.
Notice how artistic and totally planned (cough, cough), to have Chloe off in the distant background.
Notice how artistic and totally planned (cough, cough), to have Chloe off in the distant background.

Chloe had a blast with the endless supply of sand for digging and building. She kept running back and forth to the water to dampen her sand. That is one of the things I love about the beach, the simple and endless entertainment from the sand and water. All that playing makes you so hungry and so tired and then you sleep so well.

So like all great Mom's, I found this crab skeleton in the sand (with almost all his limbs still attached) and the girls decided to make him their pet. Chloe fed him a kelp bulb and Tati fed him an Oreo and many other parts of her lunch that day. By the time the day was over, he had lost about half of his limbs. That poor crab.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day! Hope nobody in your neck of the deck was too crabby.

4 comments:
Okay, that beach bum was too cute!! Maybe someday we'll meet you on a beach in CA, I've never been there. (not gonna meet you in Canada.)
Oh that just looks amazing! I've only seen dolphins a couple of times at the beach but I was so stoked. Isn't the beach the absolute best? I'm glad you're getting some sun!!
Looks like a blast! We're very jealous. The girls are getting SO BIG! Hopefully, we'll be able to see you guys all again soon. In the meantime, lovin' the booty shots and other crazy fun pics!
Wow, great pictures, Julie! So beautiful, I'm so jealous! I'm sure you're a bronze beauty by now!
Post a Comment