My girls have been playing so cutely today: reading books, having a tea party and all kinds of things. This is what summer feels like for me. Here were a couple extra beauties:#1
I have this jewelry box full of rings from my mom and Grandma. Most of them are too big even for me. They love to play with them and they do it so carefully. As they are talking about who gets which ring when they are older, Tati brings up the subject of a ring Chloe currently owns, a ladybug ring.
Tati: I love your ladybug ring Chloe. I have it?
Chloe: Well, when I'm dead, I'll make sure Mommy gives it to you. Or if I get sick of it you can have it too.
#2
We have this red shoe horn from Ikea. It looks like a snake. Unbeknownst to me, it has a name.
Chloe: Mom, have you seen Horny?
Me: Who?
Chloe: Horny.
Me: (laughing) Who is Horny?
Chloe: The red shoe horn.
If you haven't bought one already, you should. Horny does all sorts of things like reach toys under the couch or support you while you're walking if you have an injury.

1 comment:
Sorry. I already have a horny at my house and although persistent, he is pretty handsome!
Post a Comment