A c-section too? did you have one previous? I forget. I want to hear your story. I'll be checking for it often :) Gavin is so cute. Looks like a masculine Chloe and Tati :) Love ya
We're living in Canada and going to school. A lot is different and a lot is the same. This blog will include our family adventures as we brave the crazy, mostly freezing, cold, north.
Our Family
Little Boy
Little Girl
Big Girl
"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are--and who we will become." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
6 comments:
Wahoo! 26 minutes after the post. That pic with Tati is PRECIOUS! I'll see you Monday afternoon if not before.
Oh my gosh!!!! Yaaaaay! I can't wait to hear all about it! Get some rest and CONGRATULATIONS! So precious! :)
Can't wait to meet little Gavin!!
Congrats Julie!! So excited and happy for you. Wish I could see you and your cute family, dang it!
A c-section too? did you have one previous? I forget. I want to hear your story. I'll be checking for it often :) Gavin is so cute. Looks like a masculine Chloe and Tati :)
Love ya
Cute pictures! Hope you are healing quickley! Miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment