I ran some errands with Chloe yesterday and at some point we started talking about ways to say throwing up. Chloe was laughing so hard at all the choices. Poor Tati was the cause of our inspiration because she has been spewing all weekend. I don't want to wish salmonella on her but that way the rest of us won't get this too. I know I don't have the only child who licks things in public, right? Like food displays and deli counters. But I digress.
Here's our list. Did we miss any?
- throw up
- barf
- puke
- ralph
- lose your lunch
- toss your cookies
- vomit
- spew
- up chuck
- hurl
- heave
2 comments:
That is what I call really great quality time with your daughter, well, maybe not but fun.
how bout blow chunks. awesome. we have lots of that goodness at our house too.
Post a Comment