Pages

April 4, 2011

Look Who is Talking!

We finally got some footage of Gavin talking. I had forgotten how stinking cute this phase is when their breathing gets all excited and they are trying so hard but the vocal chords don't quite know what to do and then occasionally, they figure it all out and the sweetest little sounds come out.



And since Tati can't read yet, I'll just say that Gavin LOVES Chloe. He gets excited to hear her voice and starts kicking and Chloe is really good at calming him down. But not to be undone, Tati does enjoy reading books to him. I mean all boys like Wonder Woman, right?

6 comments:

Teresa said...

UGH! LOVE IT!! What a precious little boy!!! I can't wait to meet him! I love all these stages in babyhood.

Natalie said...

So precious!!! It's so cute how he's so crazy about Tati!

Kirk and Heather said...

What a sweet baby! cute little noises.. adorable!!

Floyd said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful video. He is one cute little boy and I have to say he is worth all you had to go through to get him here. Thanks again.

Melanie said...

He is so cute. He looks just like your girls (in a masculine way) he even sounds like them. So funny!

Olivia Justine said...

gav is so cute! it's unbelievable how much this kid looks like greg. like crazy eerie almost...except, being his son you'd expect it. but watching this made me wonder if his mom would have said that it was a near replica of the original. crazy how genetics work. i guess i just said greg is so cute, didn't i? ;) ha!