- a pair of ice skates for me (technically I already have a pair but these were way more comfortable. We'll see when I finally hit the ice.
- a pair of roller blades for me (mine are getting a bit old and the wheels dont' turn like they used to so my fingers are crossed that these will be better--although they are a bit big)
- a travel baby booster seat that can strap to a chair
- a bunch of dress up jewelyry and stuffed animals that we'll likely recycle in a few weeks
- A new, solid sewing chair that just needs a little face-lift
- A horse costume (he, he--for Chloe)
- And our biggest thrill...A PAINTING!

Then as I stared at it longer, I thought that maybe the waves were mountains. I liked how it could be both. Like this painting was depicting both me and Greg. Upon looking at the back, I learned that I was more right on the second account because it is titled, "The Lost Mountain" and it is dated "1969". Pretty cool, huh? We are just suckers for free stuff. Greg said that someday we're going to organize a "Reuse Fair" because it is just so fun and a great way to recycle old stuff.
Things I wish now a few days later that i had taken.
-a whole set of blue, glass pyrex dishes. I was looking at another bowl with a crack today and I almost kicked myself.
-A mini lego table with medium sized legos. We just thought we didnt' have room for it.

2 comments:
A church by us is having one a "swap shop" Oct. 22nd if you want more info. Nice snag on the painting!!
You never said what you got rid of from your home. I love the picture.
Post a Comment