Pages

July 17, 2012

Rapunzel

Tati chopped her hair off just like Flynn Rider chops Rapunzel's hair off at the end (of the current movie version) of the story.  It even looks way darker now just like in Tangled.  Funny.

It has been sad and hard to let go and not have to do so much with her hair dos but she loves it.  I actually chickened out at the salon and told the girl to just trim her hair but then Chloe said, "Mom, I know this is hard but Tati really wants short hair and Daddy was excited about it.  You should let her."  What was I supposed to say to that?

Here she is Before.  This is the Tati who would complain about snarls and brushing her hair and though she'd let me do them, she really didn't like getting hair dos.


Here she is during with the stylist, Lauren.  She was so brave and excited. Yes Mom, I saved the braid. I'll send it to you. I liked the idea of keeping it but now I don't know what I'll do with it.


Here she is after.  She says that she really like feeling it flip around and she likes the wind blowing through it.  Now all I have to do is brush it and put a clip to the side. 


It is cute and I love how into her cut she is but I'll also be glad when it grows out again.  ;-)

3 comments:

mel spen said...

love that chloe was cheering you on... tati looks great and one thing is for sure it will grow out again! on a related note, i've found it hard to get a good haircut for Cade -- when we were in Tulsa I took him to the girl that cut my hair - she was great... but now i found a salon i love that doesn't allow kids (which is one of the things i love about it - ha!)... so i've been taking Cade to the generic places and it's a total crap shoot if it's going to look like he did it himself or not... but I just can't imagine paying more money for a kid cut and I don't think he'd look good with a shaved head... but my point -- he's had some doozies and well they've all grown out :).

Floyd said...

A girl with a mind of her own, and she remains cute with short hair; thanks for the write up and pictures.

Teresa said...

She is SUPER cute!!! That cut is adorable on her! But what cut wouldn't be ;)