August 8, 2012
Reading Rainbow
I took this funny/cute picture of the girls working on their summer reading stuff. I decided to do one from home this year instead of going through the library. No offense to the library but I just thought their activities weren't super fun this year. Then I found this super fun idea here. Anyway, the girls love the BINGO card and the girls have been hilarious filling in the different spots. I'm still waiting to see them read in the bathtub. I'll have to take a picture of that one. Here is Chloe reading to Tati who happens to be wearing a hat. Check. For Tati's first BINGO, she won a little stuffed pig from the thrift store. It was so hilarious that this was her hearts desire. (That is a giant mosquito bite on her forehead. They're getting pretty bad this year again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Great to hear they are so excited with the reading and great pictures to go with the post.
Awww, so sweet!
Post a Comment