Since we were in California for Christmas, I thought I would do Tati's b-day photoshoot at the beach because I knew we'd be heading back to freezing weather where neither of us would want to be outside and plus we would barely see her underneath all her clothes. We went to the beach by my parent's house with a park thingy close by.
Tati had a friend party this year. She had lots of ideas but once we had the idea to do a cookie party, she was sold. It seemed like an easy enough idea: have some kids over and make some sugar cookies. We highly underestimated how much work it was going to be. We had the kids in two groups so me and Greg could help them roll and cut cookies and meanwhile Chloe did some games in the living room. The little kids loved her. She did musical chairs and dancing with scarves. We used some fun cookie cutters from Ikea with forest animals. The kids all wanted to make the moose but the moose's legs were tricky (esp. since their dough was rolled unevenly) so lots of them ended up with one or two legged meese. Nobody seemed to mind. Then they decorated them and ate a bunch of sprinkles and icing and went home nice and happy and hyper. I'm sure their parents loved us like crazy.
Tati is her own person. She drives us so crazy sometimes because she is defiant or distracted or overall just wanting to do what she wants to do and not what we want her to do but she is also one of the funnest, funniest, imaginative, energetic and cuddly girls ever. We love her so much. Here are some answers to a few of the fave questions:
Her favorite color is: purple and pink
Her favorite food is: raspberries and drumsticks (the ice cream kind)
Her favorite movie is: Madagascar 3
Her favorite thing to do is: play with legos
Her favorite song is: Dynamite (Taio Cruz)
What she wants to be when she grows up: A dinosaur scientist who studies bones. I'm pretty sure that's called a Paleantologist even if I can't spell it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment