Chloe has been playing basketball this year. Honestly we aren't very sporty people. I mean I guess Greg was in high school but not really since then. I don't enjoy any sports where people have to defend me or when there is any sort of pressure put on me so that pretty much rules out any competitive group sports. I do however really excel at shooting things into the garbage. And I play a mean game of P-I-G or H-O-R-S-E depending on how much energy I have. Greg and my first date was actually us playing H-O-R-S-E together and I wooped him. I won him over when I sunk a shot from half court. So maybe Chloe gets it from me. ;-)
Her coaches are really great. They focus on drills and skills and not so much the game part so it is all the parts of basketball I would really enjoy. Anyway, if she isn't tripping over the ball while she's dribbling, she's really good and being open for shots and passing and really good at rebounds because she doesn't make too many shots. Still it is fun to watch her and fun to watch her team. There is a little boy on her team that just gets tired of running around and lays down on the court sometimes. And there is a girl who goes into her own world sometimes and starts jumping around like a frog. So there is lots of entertainment. She's got another set of games this month so it should be fun to see if there is much improvement.
Gavin and Tati have really been enjoying themselves too. Tati loves to run around and shoot the ball and Gavin just loves the freedom a large gym provides. He can also be lured to sit still if you're playing a video game and he can watch you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Way to go Chloe, boy are you growing up fast, way too fast, glad you are enjoying basketball, you are following your cousin McKayla. Keep practicing dribbling and shooting.
Julie, I can understand you taking it to Greg he never was good with a ball in his hands but with a ball and his foot he could do it with the best.
Thanks for the post and pictures.
You guys are so cute. We miss you.
Post a Comment