Pages

September 13, 2013

Our little artist



I just love this whole series of pictures because this is just so Gavin.  I asked him if he wanted to paint while he was still in his jammies.  Then he came downstairs naked and said he was ready.  I tried to convince him to put clothes on and a painting apron on top of clothes to protect his clothes from the paint when it dawned on me that if he painted naked, I didn't have to worry about any paint spilling on his clothes. (We have a BUNCH of craft paints from old projects and even some I picked up from church and sadly they are not "washable" so even though I think painting is fun, it kills me how quickly they can ruin the kids clothes.  I want to buy some kid/washable paints but I can't bring myself to waste all these perfectly good and still pretty full ones.)  So I let him go crazy and it made him so happy.  And since he is very unhappy these days in his wonderful mood swings, I thought I'd enjoy some "Happy Gavin" time.

No comments: