Pages

December 28, 2013

5 mo.

Photo cred: My brother, Joel.

Ollie is a cutie!  This month he learned what a dog was and he loves them.  He is chunking up a little bit because he is nursing so much--which has also been a problem because he got some teeth and he's been biting his Mommy's boobie off.  I have been sliced to blood now and let's just say that is a doozy to heal because it really doesn't get any time off.  He also got some thrush and then my boobie got a yeast infection from that so this month hasn't been my favorite for nursing.  But I do love my little Goobie Goobie Boy!  Fingers crossed that next month will improve!  We plan on starting him on solids as soon as we're settled into our new house in CA.  I'm praying that will make him happier and want to gnaw on me less.

No comments: