Strange things happened long before Halloweeny time. I guess that is sorta festive but I just wasn't feeling it this year. It's sad and weird because I really do love Halloween. I couldn't think of anything for us to be and it was such a pain to get all the supplies out of the basement. I wanted to do a party but then I just got overwhelmed by the prospect of having too many people in our house. I was even going to have a little kid party but then my friend Rena, beat me to it. She was sweet enough to invite Tati over one afternoon while Gavin was sleeping. It was an extra thrill for her too because she didn't have to nap.
A few nights before Halloween, we finally all went to work as a family sorting through our Halloween wigs and costumes and trying to come to a consensus. With an amazing score of my princess cowgirl hat and Gavin's cow costume (in the exact perfect size) at the thrift store and of course, the help of Dollarama for Greg's hat, we all came together as the cowboy family. I really loved how we all turned out. I had purchased some fake eyelashes for the girls and they looked adorable in them. They also LOVED the way they looked but hated the way they felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment