Pages

August 8, 2008

Roger That!

So this is a little gift for all who know me well out there. Now you too can officially know how to break it down military style. Yeah, that's right, you will know how to break it Delta, Oscar, Whiskey, November! I mean don't get me wrong, I love to verify my flight using a certain theme like food for example and "J" as in Jello, "G" as in grits, etc. Greg said he's going to start using ethnic names like, "Yeah 'J' as in Joaquin" or "'H' as in 'Ector'". But if you aren't in the mood for days like that, then enjoy this. Over and out. Click here.

p.s. If you'd like the credit card size document I made for my personal wallet, beg and perhaps I'll email it to you.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I'm soooo glad that's not how we learn the alphabet. People would seriously never ever want to learn english. Though it would make a really fun new language, like pig Latin...only better!

Justin said...

you charlie, romeo, alpha, charlie, kilo me up.

Mel