So go watch this video and then come back and read the rest of this. Greg was all excited for me to watch it and also told me that Chloe loved it. Whenever he uses the old, "Chloe loved it" jazz on me, it doesn't really work because well, she's 4 and she just doesn't really get the grand scheme of things. First off, I couldn't believe it. It had to be fake I kept telling myself. Then I just got so angry. Do these guys have families? How dumb and selfish can you be? I just think, "How dare you risk your life just to get your jollies?" (ok, and side note, do they just throw those skis away in the beginning? Does that mean they are crappy skis or are they wasteful as well as stupid?) So am I crazy? He tried to tell me he and my brother, Stephan, would really like to do this together. I mean if he thought he'd have a tough time convincing his wife to jump on board of this coo-kooery, I'd love to see Stephan telling Marnie about this idea and her taking him seriously. Can you believe this Marnie?
The thing is I can totally see all the men in my families totally watching this like, "woah! rad!" and dreaming about how they'd love to do this too. Is it just a girl thing that this bothers me so much or am I really just "no fun" anymore? Tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It's funny because the second you said to watch this video, I already knew what it had to be. Last night Stephan was watching this video and he kept saying, "this is so crazy." "I can't believe they can do this." Blah, blah, blah. Then, he turns the computer screen to face me and shows me this awesome video that Greg had just sent to him in an e-mail. Like I'm so supposed to be impressed.
Boys. Stephan wouldn't even suggest to me that I try that. He knows I'd rather die, seriously.
Ok Julie....I would totally love to do this....you would have to push me off the first time but I think it would be such a rush...yes your still fun it's just not your thing.....
Well, its kind of along the lines of when Shane told me he was going to sit in a very small, low flying airplane and shoot coyotes for part of his living...it took a little getting used to, but I have to say if you play your cards right you can get your husband to watch the kids a lot more then normal and in my case take kidless trips to visit old college friends. BUt still, I don't think I'd let him do this and you are still fun.
Okay. Randy thinks it's fake. I think it's pretty fun to watch. And although I would never let my loved one plunge to their fast flying death, it does look cool. Like little flying squirrels. What will people think of next!?
I couldn't finish the video because I realized that I was so tense and not breathing. Hated it! I thought the same thing about the skis.
Yes you are no fun anymore!
That looks like a blast. I don't think I would have the gut's but I say let him try if his heart desires it. Just make sure you got life insurance. He he he.
You are fun Julie! Just cause you don't like this idea doesn't mean your no fun. I just have to tease.
Love ya.
p.s. you could probably tell him that it would cost your life savings to do it and that might change his mind :)
I have Greg's back, it looks sweet. Melissa seems to be having sceond thoughts about having a boy now though. This is Dane by the way
Ha ha. Ben showed me this video a few days back. He just thought they were crazy too! So I'm not quite sure if it's a guy thing or maybe just a crazy person thing.
I asked the same question that you did. What did they do with those skis? That's totally wasteful!
Post a Comment