And of course especially for today, Happy Chocolate MiLK day! Yes, we still celebrate and hope you all do too. :-)
January 19, 2009
Milk's Favorite Cookie
And of course especially for today, Happy Chocolate MiLK day! Yes, we still celebrate and hope you all do too. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love that it's Chocolate Milk Day. Is that an official Hallmark holiday or just something that you culturally insensitive Meltons came up with.
Either way, I'm celebrating!
Oreo's are my FAVORITE!! We like to eat them using a fork, forking the double stuff of the oreo and placing it in the milk, that way your fingers don't get cold or messy ;)
Love it....Reese has a special cup we put chocolate milk, sometimes I think I should hide it...but truth be told I won't, because this way I get some too...probably too often.
kyle
Oh my, She is so adorable. She makes me want to pig out on some oreo's Yum!!!!!!
Cute, cute Tati.
It looks like you had a great trip to the states. I can't believe how big Chloe is.
Love you guy's.
I can't believe you have to miss out on Oreo's..that is just wrong....I think I will be shipping you some....Tati is so dang cute...we have webcam and Tasha is dying to talk to Chloe so lets make it work!!!!!
We can't have MLKJ's birthday and not thinking of the Meltons and their Chocolate Milk Day! And I laughed when I figured out what homemade milk was! Why can't we live closer!?
That look on her face is priceless! What a lucky girl to get to eat such delicious contraband. I'll have to tell Ben about you guys not having double stuff. He'd die. I guess we'll never be moving to Canada.
I love Tati's sweater.
Happy belated Chocolate Milk Day. We thought of you guys on Monday.
Me: Look at that baby!
Emily (in a growly Cookie Monster voice): Who's that chocolate baby?!
Me: Tati
Emily: Tati, you're so cute!!
Post a Comment