I LOVE those pics... I could eat her up! I hope my kids eat burritos like that - well they'll have to, we have them about 3 nights a week, well at leat I do.
yeah, chas was nearly 5 before he finally figured out how to eat a burrito the right way. in fact, boy he and cole used to bite in at it on the side. but their also both polish so...
We're living in Canada and going to school. A lot is different and a lot is the same. This blog will include our family adventures as we brave the crazy, mostly freezing, cold, north.
Our Family
Little Boy
Little Girl
Big Girl
"What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are--and who we will become." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
5 comments:
Gees, how sad is in that your one year old eats a burrito and gets less messy than I would when eating a burrito!!
I LOVE those pics... I could eat her up! I hope my kids eat burritos like that - well they'll have to, we have them about 3 nights a week, well at leat I do.
So cute!
yeah, chas was nearly 5 before he finally figured out how to eat a burrito the right way. in fact, boy he and cole used to bite in at it on the side. but their also both polish so...
Mexico, uh? Is that some kind of mind trick you play to make yourself think you're not really in Canada?
She's very cute and very talented. She could show Penny a thing or two.
Post a Comment