So I know this is kind of a random picture but I love everything about it. I love this bathing suit (that I bought for $5, hello?!), I love how her legs are all straight, I love how her legs are all dimply, and I love her facial expression. I just love this kid. I'm sad that she is growing up so much and so fast. Tati is officially a year and a half old now. Since we've been here she has started to mature at such a rapid pace it is crazy and her vocabulary is just exploding. Just last week she said Chloe's name for the first time but she didn't even just say it, she yelled it, "Oh-eee!" It is so cute. These girls love each other. My other favorite thing lately is if (and apparently I do this a lot) you ask a question like, "Who wants a strawberry?" she says, "MMMEEE!!!" It is kind of fun to ask non-sensical questions with her having that response but maybe some of you are more mature than I am. :-)
Happy Sorta Birthday Tats!
p.s. We've done some sign language with Tati that we never did with Chloe and it has totally worked! I don't think it made her talk any faster but it definitely made it easier for us to make her happy and communicate her feelings. Most of ours were the essentials like "eat, drink, more, all done, diaper, sorry (we sorta adapted this into our own made-up sign b/c it looks too much like "I have to go to the bathroom", banana, and cracker". We just got them all from either the Baby Einstein movie or Baby Signing Time (I hate the chick on those though with her perma-smile.)

3 comments:
Isn't it funny how cute dimpled legs are when they're little but when you get to our age they're just not so cute anymore? I love that swimsuit too! What a cutie!!
Sabine just saw this blog and excitedly exclaimed, "MILA!!!". You have been gone too long, Babe. That IS a darling pic, BTW.
Oh she's adorable!!! It totally made me have a flashback of when we had that little blow up pool on our deck in Golden and you brought over Chloe in that polkadot bikini and it was SOOOO adorable with that belly! Good times, good times.
Post a Comment