Happy!
Sorry for the delay. Here are our Halloween pics.
This was the first year we weren't all dressed up in theme together. It was a little rough for me but I'm maturing and learning how to let it go. Or at least I'm trying. We had two Halloweens this year, normal Halloween night and then our neighborhood did a trunk or treat before Halloween before the weather turned cold. So it was really "warm" that night--probably in the low 60's (which isn't "warm") but compared to the 30's and 40's it usually is, then well, it is warm.
Tati was a candy corn. It was sorta retarded how many people asked us what kind of candy she was. Um, duh. One lady asked if she was a jelly bean. It's not like they don't sell candy corns here. Somebody was complaining to me the other day that candy corns didn't even look like corns and how they were a retarded candy. I finally told them that they picked the wrong audience because I'm a HUGE candy corn fan AND I think they totally do look like corn. But I digress.
Here's our candy corn.
And our "nice" witch. She had to emphasize that to everybody.She wore make-up and we were all blown away at how striking she looked. It scared her daddy a little bit though. All her overwhelming beauty.
I was Ahoura. Yes, I wanted to be more black but Greg told me it was inappropriate. Don't you think he was being a little racist to not let me be more black? I just used a bunch of bronzer to make me like a Mexi-Ahoura. Greg said he was "Disposable Character #1". He's usually killed off in the first 5 min. or so of the show. Crazy ole coot.
And finally, this is a glimpse into the future for Tats and if I never brush hair again.

5 comments:
Do you live on Plum street?
Where did that pink hat come from? Grandpa L. would almost kill for that! You know how he loves to wear crazy hats. This is even better than his cat-in-the-hat one where he has several smaller ones under the big hat. He likes to wear it in crowds and make people laugh. I don't think Uhura ever had an Afro, so had a hard time figuring out who you meant, but (surprise) Dad clued me in. Mom
Hahahah! You guy are adorable. :)
soooo Funny!!! YOu guy's totally crack me up. I love all the crazy "corny" outfits.
My title comes from what I thought was a pretty famous children's book called, "Kiss Goodnight" by Amy Hest. Super cute book. I think she has a whole series with the cute little bear named Sam.
Post a Comment