Pages

August 25, 2010

Dressing Up


The girls were playing dress up and I thought that was nothing new until they started to explain it to me.

T: Mommy, look! We're beautiful princesses!
C: No, remember Tati, we're not princesses. We're dressing up to make the bad guys fall in love with us. Then we'll tie them up and take them to jail.
T: Yeah, we're sister people!
C: Actually we're like sister heroes.


Then I notice they both have jump ropes with their outfits. Where did this plot come from?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Maybe they walked in on you and Greg a time or two...? So cute!

Teresa said...

LOL, that is TOO funny!

Marnie said...

I love Tati's face in this picture. She's luring the bad guys in.

Diana said...

Too funny!!! I love little kids and their imaginations!

mel spen said...

Tati looks like such a spitfire in this pbic... it's adorable.