Pages

September 12, 2010

Surf's Up (even in Canada)

We're having a hard time surrendering some dreams here in O Canada.
Dream #1: Summer isn't over yet.
Dream #2: We live close to the ocean.

It's raining outside? It's too cold to do anything? No problem, just put on your bathing suit (thank goodness we have free heat) and go swimming on the couch and/or living room floor. I think eventually I will miss having such a small house because I am always a part of their creativity.


This is a song the girls made up called, "Swimming in the Water". Sure to be a hit on itunes next season.


The girls LOVE and I mean LOVE that movie "Surf's Up". They also love the Beach Boys music. Chloe had this very clever idea of using some of our oversized coffee table books as the surfboards.

Here they are paddling.

This is once they've caught their wave.

And here is the movie of them in action. I love my kids.

5 comments:

Olivia Justine said...

your girls are really so beautiful julie. chloe is looking so old these days. so is tati for that matter. i guess it's time to add another, huh? :)

love chloe's outfit btw!

mel spen said...

Obviously they have so much fun together... love that. Chloe looks so much like you - and dresses like you too! It's great.

Rebecca said...

I have so many things to say. Your girls crack me up. Kaylee has Chloe's shirt, you know how I love Target. I love Tati's tip toes. Dallin's fav part: seeing "the dad" in the background.

Floyd said...

Great fun for the girls and wonderful imagination. Hope the new sofa holds up to their activities. Thanks for the pictures and videos.

Rebecca said...

So, you may cry if that is my back yard? Well, no crying. One pic is the front yard and the other is the side yard. That counts as not the back yard right?