Pages

September 24, 2011

Xanadu

Chloe has been determined to learn how to skate before the warm weather is gone and the sidewalks are full of snow. I was trying to figure out a way for her to balance better and decided to load her up with a stroller. She loved it but we have pretty crappy sidewalk quality. I'm realizing how spoiled I was growing up across the street from a tennis court and using that as my roller rink. Her progress is pretty slow going. But man, can this girl dress, or what?!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW! That's really impressive! She's got some smokin moves and outfits! Aw, I love that girl! :)

Samber said...

You should come over here and enjoy our new sidewalks and the road around the cul-de-sac for her to practice on. We'd love to visit with you all. Wed. eve works for us if the weather co-operates.

Floyd said...

I love the outfit and all the safety stuff, did not see a safety harness but loved the great idea of the stroller.

Olivia Justine said...

all my kids learned on church gym floors or walmart early in the am when no one is there.