
Chloe has started a dance class at one of the rec centers here so during her class I have about an hour to kill with the two little kids. Lucky for me, there is an indoor playground there so that keeps them entertained for a while. Tati was in hog heaven because it is so big and she could just run around and climb and do whatever. It has been a nice break for her since we haven't been to a real park outside forever because it has been too cold. Anyway, I didn't take any good pictures except for this one so I need to make that a goal for next time. Anyway, as we were all playing, there was this little boy who was crying at his mom's feet because he didn't want to play in this amazing playground. He was throwing a fit because he wanted the ipod. THANKFULLY, the mom was telling him that he HAD to play. It blew my mind. What a weird world of technology we live in.

1 comment:
Ooh, I would be in heaven, too!
Post a Comment