
This picture cracks me up because Chloe totally looks like she's in training for QVC modeling or something. But she wanted to show off her new creation. It is a safety pin bracelet. Check it out up close.

I remember when I was little and the old ladies were making American flag pins out of safety pins but I never saw bracelets before. Had I known about this idea, I would've been all over it. This was a present from the tooth fairy a while ago. But now I need to buy a pack of safety pins and some stretchy string and make myself and Tati one. We have so many beds we can use up. And this is sooooo much easier and quicker than friendship bracelets. I know because Chloe is still only 1/2 done with one that she started like 4 months ago.

1 comment:
DUDE! That is seriously so cute! I have to learn how to make them now!!! Was it hard? And she makes a gorgeous QVC model. :)
Post a Comment