Gavin LOVES vacuuming.
Annoyingly so. I think I've mentioned before. This week, I vacuumed the living room and then gave him a turn then I did the unthinkable and made a movie of him vacuuming. Then I let him watch the movie. You know what he loves even more than just vacuuming? Watching himself vacuuming. Yeah, it's pretty cute.
So here is a video of him vacuuming. I think it is impressive just how well he does with this.
And here is him watching himself vacuuming for like the 25th time in a row.


2 comments:
loved the subtitles! Whenever a picture includes some of your house I always think - It's so put together. Love the rug in the living room and in the beauty salon post i like the curtains and rug in the room behind you. I need a virtual tour :).
He is such a big boy! And so cute! I wonder how he'd like to video chat with Jake. Maybe they'd understand each other.
Post a Comment