If you looked closely at this picture, do you know what you'd see? You'd see every color of the rainbow somewhere on this "outfit". Well, that's not true, you wouldn't see orange but we didn't know that until later.
What was the grand occasion?
Well, we went singing time at the library today and they do a colors song and if you have the color on that the teacher says, you get to jump up and shout "hurray!". Last time we went she wore like 2 colors. Apparently that was when she hatched this brilliant plan. It was pretty brilliant. Because of her shirt (mostly), she jumped up and shouted "hurray" on each color until they got to orange. That's when she realized there was no orange in her get up. I have to give her props for not jumping up anyway and being honest.
After singing time I asked her if she had a great time and she said, "Yeah but next time I'm going to wear orange too and I'll tell the lady to call black because she forgot and I had it on."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a smart cookie! :)
oh my, your girls are such crack ups! Love it.
Hola amiga! Your little one's are tooo cute. And congrats on your next one!!
genius! Whenever you post outfits your girls have come up with, they just scream, "We are Julie's daughters!" to me. And I love it.
Post a Comment