Pages

April 16, 2013

Handy Manny

Gavin was cutting a paper with the kid scissors and got a paper cut.  He was crying and saying, "Owie, Owie!"  He wanted someone to fix his cut.  So he got his screwdriver from his tool kit and took it over to Greg and said, "Daddy, fix it!"  Although Daddy couldn't fix it with a screwdriver, he did blow Gavin's mind when he applied some super glue to his cut and the pain immediately stopped.  He said, "Owie gone Mommy?!"  Then he showed everybody where his cut used to be.  His eyes were in wonder.  He kept touching the spot on his skin where the cut had been and just couldn't seem to believe that it had vanished.

Cute kid.

Here he is with his drill fixing our shelves.  Not the same as a screwdriver but still shows how much he loves to fix things.  I love this little Handy Man.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

He is cute! Boys are so fun like that. I love when they love tools and little man things! So glad you are still blogging even though the rest of the world has stopped. Well not famous I get paid to blog people just normal peeps whose lives I would like to still peek in on.