Pages

April 22, 2013

Sparkle Girl

There aren't very many things Tatiana does quietly. One of them is watching tv and another is getting into trouble. Really, it is a handy feature she came equipped with. When she quiets down and Julie and I don't know where she is, it generally means a crime is in progress. Well today Tati disappeared into the kitchen for a while. I began to get suspicious. So I sneaky peeked around the corner to see what she was up to. This is what I found:

There she was. Playing in/with the sunshine (she gets that from her mother). She was wearing one of her favorite shirts that has a number of pink sequin rows. The dazzling show it produced in the sunlight mesmerized her for some time - hence the quiet - and who can blame her? It was pretty cool to watch. She kept turning slowly from left to right making the dots dance and move along the wall/door. I'm not very good at capturing human subjects with the camera, but this has to be one of my all time favorites. I just wish I knew what she was thinking. . .

1 comment:

mel spen said...

love, love, love this picture and post! nice work Gregorio!