Originally I was going out to bring our big stroller in because it got super wet yesterday in the rain and it had frozen. I was going to let it defrost and dry in the house. To get the stroller into the house I had to clear a path with the shovel. After a few minutes of being outside I decided it was too beautiful for the kids to miss out watching dumb t.v. so I made everybody (except Oliver who was sleeping) go outside.
We buried Tati like she was at the beach.
We cleaned off the cars.
While she was working, Chloe turned one car into a snow slide.
Gavin was determined to pull the sled around but that was hard work.
I could barely pull just him on the sled.
And in between having fun,
and getting tackled,
we made some snow angels.
It was a perfect morning. I love how quiet and beautiful everything is in the fresh snow.
Then we came inside and enjoyed some hot chocolate.



4 comments:
Great pictures! I love the one of Gavin pulling his sled, so cute!!!
By the way, my brain is having a hard time thinking about all that snow!
Sheesh that is a lot of snow but a bunch of fun for you and the grandchildren. I especially like the car slide that looks like a blast. Thanks for the pictures.
I love this post! I too love fresh snow and hate sloshy floors. You guys make the snow look so fun!
Post a Comment