Pages

November 8, 2013

Gavin the Builder

They've been putting in a new power line right outside our backyard.  It has been both interesting and irritating.  Our windows shake most of the day and it is quite noisy.  But there are some bonuses too.  I noticed this dude was just chilling in his backhoe waiting for his turn to work so I went outside and asked if Gavin could take a picture in the backhoe.  He was really nice and Gavin LOVED it!


He brought out his little toy backloader to show the worker.  The worker was nice and told him it was cool. He was smiling non-stop while Gavin was out there. I couldn't decide if he was happy someone was appreciating his work or whether he was smiling because he was remembering how awesome it is to be a little boy. Either way, I was really glad he let us have this experience.

1 comment:

Floyd said...

That is so awesome and fun for Gavin and probably the tractor driver. Not many get the opportunity to sit in the drivers seat.