Pages

March 19, 2010

My Little Mexi

I love how she loves the same stuff as me sometimes. I LOVE corn tortillas. If you heat them up on your griddle or frying pan and get them all bubbly and crispy, I can eat lots of them too. I just don't eat them on my potty. ;-)

5 comments:

Greg said...

That is just about the cutest squinty-blue-eyed, tortilla-eating, blonde I've ever seen (on a potty).

Carlie said...

Do corn tortillas taste better while sitting on the toilet? Loved the Cleopatra hairdo!

Mom

Natalie said...

I can't believe how blond she is!!! Where did she get it? She's adorable! And I would like you to know that YOU are the one who got me hooked on corn tortillas...with cheese and Tapatillo. Mmmmmm. :)

Marnie said...

I agree with Greg, she is the cutest thing!

Floyd said...

Tatiana is one cute little girl and it is always good to see her off and on in your Blog.