We fell in love with this cute Mommy Duck in her kerchief and her cute little son. They just seemed to have such a happy little story. Upon further investigation however, we did notice that there was some sadness to this find: somebody or something has been lost from this family.
So now the question is, what to put on that spot? I was thinking a little wooden egg. I'm assuming Michael's would have something like that. Any ideas?

6 comments:
I think an egg is a cute idea. Or, since you are a dollar store regular, maybe you could find a mini frame to glue on and put a picture of the girls in it.
You know, sometimes it baffles me how we can be related. I would have never chosen that lamp because on the ducks! (I probably wouldn't be at a thrift store either, though)
P.S- The word verifiction that I need to type in to post this comment is "farti". Tee Hee
Julie
You are the best along with something else and even a bit eccentric but that is why we love you so much. The thrift store has some treasures as does Goodwill and Deseret Industries.
It is a cute lamp. Penny thinks it's a mommy duck and her puppy.
I think you should check out the doll house section at Michael's or even the craft section at walmart. I'm sure you could find the right addition to the little family.
Or another idea is to get a little piece of fabric maybe a different gigham and make like a mini- picnic blanket for them. Maybe the you could find a little basket or something to put on it. You like picnics!
hey! so we decided to start a blog, i'm not sure if it will catch on or anything, but its worth a shot, so its at KirkheatherMelton@blogspot.com if you are interested!
That's adorable. What a great find! (although it's no "avenging unicorn")
Post a Comment