
Poor Tati was innocently sleeping with no blanket or sheet because she was too hot and kicked them off. Add to that the fact that she is delicious and she ended up with 44 mosquito bites. They are all swollen too. I took her to the doctor just to make sure I wasn't retarded and they really were all mosquito bites and was glad to find out, that I'm actually quite astute. This picture really doesn't even do it all justice but just imagine her whole body looking like this.
Then since they were all swarming our yards and it was really too hot to do anything outside at all, we did what anybody else would do, we made a mosquito craft. I'm not really sure what this says about me. Then the girls had their mosquitos flying around and sucking blood out of people, stuffed animals, and Polly Pockets.
This is Fruit Loops. It is Tati's top pick for naming things right now.

And this is Flappy.

3 comments:
Yikes! That's horrible! Tati has a good "miserable face" expression.
UGH! That is so horrible, poor Tati! I hope she recovers real soon!
Tati does have a good miserable face. She's so cute, even with all her bumps.
After chatting with you guys on Sunday and seeing Tati's mosquito bites, Penny said that the baby's birth mark between his eyes was maybe a hunormous mosquito bite, like Tati's.
Post a Comment