Pages

December 12, 2011

Tea Party

Tati had been asking me for a tea party for days and days so we finally put one together while Gavin was napping. We need to do this more often. The key for a successful tea party is to make sure the child does all the pouring. And my other rule is to talk overly politely to each other. I think Tati equally loves both those things.



Cheers!

And at the end Tati came up with this awesome game. She says, "Mom, I know what we can do. Let's both close our eyes at the same time." So we did that a few times. We'd "close" our eyes and then she'd peek to see if my eyes were still closed. It was super fun and super cute. I love this face and I love this girl.

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Now, that is what I call quality time with a capital Q.