Pages

February 12, 2012

the Winter Blues

We've been on a blogging hiatus because we have been battling a bunch of sickness--mostly with the childrens. The two little kids both had full blown RSV which super sucked because they were coughing like crazy and then couldn't really ever sleep so they were cranky like crazy too. The RSV turned into ear infections for both of them and then I got a gross cold then Greg got a gross cold, then Tati got pink eye and then Gavin fell down the stairs (because he's little) and then Tati fell down the stairs (because she was playing) and now we're finally all feeling better. Chloe was the real trooper who never got anything. There might be some advantages to all the germs she encounters at school. Anyway, I knew Tati was finally back to herself when she and Chloe started playing "Vacation" where they either always go to California or Vancouver. This time it was a trip to Vancouver to catch some bad guys. So we'll start getting all our stuff updated. And I'm making a new header all inspired by a design on some black tights I wore to church a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

mel spen said...

holy cow! that seems like quite a sickly adventure. I'm glad you survived to make a return. I can't wait to see the new header, I've got to make one too... my kids have changed a bit in the almost 8 months since the last one. I hope everyone stays on the mend.

Natalie said...

Hahah! Man, I love you guys. :) OH! And Whitney has the exact same boots! Rock on!