Pages

March 22, 2012

Freaking Satan

(photo courtesy of my awesome sister and brother in law on Halloween. Used w/o permission and stolen off FB. he he)

So I'm pretty sure Satan doesn't want me to exercise. Why else could there be so many obstacles to getting my fit on? Like this morning:

I told myself to get up at 7:00 but then I also told myself to sleep just a few more minutes because I was so tired.

I told myself to get up at 7:30 but the I told myself to sleep just a few more minutes again.

I got all my exercise clothes on and started to go downstairs. I even tried to pass Gavin off to Greg so he could start breakfast for the chillins while me and Cindy (Crawford) did some squats together but Gavin refused to have me let go of him. I finally got him to Greg who had to change poor Gavin's clothes because his pee diaper overflowed.

So I load the dvd into the machine but I can't find the dumb remote to get the dvd to play.

Then I start doing some warm up and even start the leg sequence. Then Chloe needs me to help her with her hair.

Then Chloe is crying because I pulled out yesterday's rubber band too hard and I hurt her feelings by brushing her hair too hard.

Then Gavin finishes breakfast and throws up on the couch pillow and all over his hoodie.

Then I have to scrounge some more dirty clothes because a puke pillow and a hoodie aren't enough to make a full load.

Then I have to drive Chloe to school.

Then Tati decides to put a battery in her mouth and she has another time out.

Then Tati decides to get a puzzle out and then Gavin changes all the settings on my dvd player while the cabinet is open.

Then I decide that my exercise attempt is over.

Then I feel sorry for myself because I really want to get in shape.

Then I want to eat some Oreos to make it all better.

Dumb Satan. Just to spite you, I'm going to do that dvd again on Sat. morning and tomorrow I'm going to do my exercise walk around the valley even if it is snowing.

And I didn' t eat any Oreos.

3 comments:

mel spen said...

and then your "friends" sent you oreos, twinkies, and a some swiss cake rolls! the nerve!

Carlie said...

Ha ha! I haven't been on your blog for awhile and so as i was scanning, I saw that picture and thought-"wait, did I send Julie a Halloween pic?'. There are better ones if you want...
And good job on no oreos.

Marnie said...

This post made me laugh!