See? Even their welcome sign is awesome.
Brenda busted out some bubble mixture and the kids had a blast popping and yelling over the bubbles. This picture pretty much sums up the whole trip. But I'm going to post more photos anyway. ;-)
We took a walk on the marina and played at the nearby park where Gavin had his first turn on the monkey bars. He had a lot of fun until his grip weakened and then he freaked out. That might be the first time he has actually felt true fear and panic. It was sad. He was so relieved when Greg caught him and didn't really want to do it again. I also saw one of my favorite graffitis ever (click on the pic to see it bigger). Isn't it crazy how much that looks like the ocean in the background?
We went kayaking, made sand castles, Tati caught some weird little fish (some dead, some alive in a bucket), floated around on noodles, ate lots of food and watermelon, chilled, smiled a lot and I even managed to fit in reading a People Magazine (which was so fun b/c I never have time for such frivolity).
P.S. Do you like how Tati's buns can't fill out a bathing suit? It makes us laugh.
I loved this vacation. I love this place and I loved the people we were with!





No comments:
Post a Comment