Pages

November 26, 2008

The Blog Fairy


Have you been enjoying my new header and new background? Do you wish you could have a cute header--something personal for your fam or something original and different for the holidays? So my childhood friend, Emily has started a new website. Here's a picture of us from back in the day!
(Aren't we cute. We're tidepooling. Notice my rolled socks. Greg says I look exactly the same. Do I?)
It is called, "The Blog Fairy". She has some free holiday backgrounds (for now and more to come later I'm sure) and also does custom headers or backgrounds. Right now she's doing a give-away for a free head-to- toe blog makeover. The deadline is Dec. 1 so go to her blog and tell her you want to be in the contest. For those of you still set to "minima", this may be that chance you've been waiting for. Anyway, she's a super great girl so spread the word to all your blogging friends and have them tell all their blogging friends and so forth.

2 comments:

emily w. said...

Thanks Julie! Or should I say T.S.T.? (see, now I turned it into an acronym)

Floyd said...

Just so you know I am looking at your blog, not as computer illiterate as one might think. Also Happy Thanksgiving to you, we were in Portland at Kelly's.