Pages

November 24, 2008

Canadian Papoose

When is the last time you heard the word "papoose"? For some reason it seems like I said it a lot when I was a kid. Can't totally recall the "why" part of that. Maybe it had something to do with watching "Paddle to the Sea" so many times.

Anyway, this is my Canadian Papoose Car Baby. I never knew these things existed before. This girl offered to let us borrow it for the winter. They are so cool. It is like a carseat sleeping bag.
It even has a flap to cover their faces for the super windchill.

I love it because you can just put like one cozy blanket inside on the kid and then you're done. You don't have to worry about the bulkie blankets getting in the way of the seatbelt in the car or worry about any blankets falling down.

This is an idea I could've come up with but somebody beat me. It is made my Jolly Jumper (Cuddle Bag) in case you want one.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is one cute caboose, I mean papoose you have there!

Eliza said...

she makes me want another one. I'm sure if Jeremy knew that he would ban me from your blog.