Pages

October 21, 2011

Fall is here!

I love Fall. A cozy sweater, a hot drink. That's the best. Chloe and I had an extended conversation about seasons recently when I walked her home from school just me and her. We decided that we really want to live somewhere where we can have all the seasons just not for too long. California is awesome but there is no real Fall experience and no snow. Arizona is fun, especially when you have a pool, but eternal Summer is a bit hot and boring. So where will we end up then? Who knows, maybe Colorado again. We really did love it there. Here is a pic I stole from my friend's fb. It is a view from close to where we used to live in Golden, right on the river. Seriously, to die for, right?
Anyway, it is pretty, freaking beautiful here too. We recently went to one of our favorite parks to get some of our Fall on. Here are some shots.

Here are the girls being the Grumpy Old Troll from Dora.
We're not the only ones who sing the "Grumpy Ole Troll" song everytime we see a bridge, right?


And here are some blurry shots that I love just because you can see how much fun the kids are having (and yes, I am kind of a crappy photographer).
And here were some stinky ole, cranky geese who were trying to attack us:

HONK!
And Fall, in Canada, would not be complete w/o one of my favorite things.

My family would all love this. Raspberry Gingerale is good but it's got nothing on the Cranberry one. And this brown sunflower is from our garden.

3 comments:

Floyd said...

Great pictures, I always drag them and put them in my photo album. I will take the cranberry, :-)

Marnie said...

Oh I miss the fall! That is one of the things I hate most about living here.

Cyndi said...

We sing the Grumpy Old Troll song! Good to know we're not the only ones too!

Um, that Canada Dry looks super yummy. I'm pretty sure all we have here is the regular old kind.