Did you know that grey and yellow are like so in? (I didn't know either.) Well they are.
My friend, Jeanette was making her and her daughter some skirts and had some extra fabric so she just whipped up a few more for my chillins. Seriously, how nice is that? The girls LOVE the skirts and I was quite proud of how we were able to rustle up some other clothes from their closets to match that look like I worked hard to come up with these ensembles.
My friend, Jeanette was making her and her daughter some skirts and had some extra fabric so she just whipped up a few more for my chillins. Seriously, how nice is that? The girls LOVE the skirts and I was quite proud of how we were able to rustle up some other clothes from their closets to match that look like I worked hard to come up with these ensembles.

4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Oh my gosh, that fabric is to die for! I totally knew it was in...but I don't have any! You are so lucky to have a friend who will sew for you!
And I still can't get over how blond little Tati is! And yet she looks JUST like Chloe! Man, you guys make such cute kiddos!
Your girls are adorable!
Adorable granddaughters and beautiful attire, way to go mom and friend.
I didn't know that either, and I'd like to think I'm pretty up with the styles. Coincidentally, I was, however planning those colors for our family pictures next Saturday. The boys are done and I'm done but the girls are proving difficult.
Post a Comment