Pages

October 24, 2011

Mr. Crawly

Gavin is out of the timid crawling phase and is now a full blown trouble maker. He is so dangerous! The only one more dangerous is his big sister who likes to give him stuff that he can choke on (even though she knows she isn't supposed to). Hopefully all this crawling with have some good exercise effects on me. And it should have some great effects on the cleanliness of our floors.
But no matter how clean, I still don't want any licking of the toilet!


Here's a cute video of him in action:

1 comment:

Floyd said...

There you go, great imagination and lots to see and learn about and get into, what a life this is going to be; I can't wait until I can walk and really reach things I need to see and test. Boy life is great and getting better by the day, love life and all it has to give and all there is out there to satisfy my curiosity. Love you Granddad, :-)